Attention all aspiring MALE and FEMALE Cabin Crew or Flight Attendant aspirants!!! PAL or Philippine Airlines is now hiring.
Yes if you want to fly the friendly skies and represent the country as part of our Flag Carrier, better prepare your update your Curriculum Vitae or Resume and apply now.
This PAL Cabin Crew Job Hiring is open to Male and Female Filipino applicants not more than 27 years old.
Philippine Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring
Qualifications for being a PAL Cabin Crew
- Filipino Citizen, 18 to 27 years old
- Completed 2 years in College
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- Female applicants must be single, at least 5’2”
- Male applicants are preferably single, at least 5’6”
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- With good visual impact and pleasing personality
- With clear complexion and a good set of teeth
- With perfect vision (20/20) or with contact lenses but not beyond (20/30)
Requirements for Cabin Crew Applicants
- Applicants need to submit a copy of their Updated Curriculum Vitae with the latest 2×2 and full-body photo (3R size) in corporate attire
- Transcript of records or photocopy of Diploma
Email the required documents to email@example.com with the code FLY THE FLAG or personally submit or hand carry them to any of the following offices on or before October 9, 2015:
- PAL Talent Acquisition & Placement Division2nd Floor, PNB Financial Center, Macapagal Avenue, Pasay City
- PAL Cabin Services Sub-Department
- PAL In-flight Center (across old Nayong Pilipino, near NAIA Terminal II)
- PAL Ticket Offices (Cubao, PAL PNB, Alabang, Makati)
LIKE PISO FARE on Facebook for more Cabin Crew and Ground and Office Personnel Hiring for Airlines like PAL, Cebu Pacific Air, Air Asia Zest, Skyjet and more.
Please SHARE to all of your friends!!!