Do you have what it takes to be a cabin crew? If you are outgoing, service oriented, and loves to be around people, then why not try out and be part of the latest Air Asia Cabin Crew Hiring!!
This latest walk in interview is open to male and female applicants. They must be willing to be based in Kalibo or Cebu. Listed below are other job requirements:
- Clear complexion and good set of teeth
- Weight proportion to height
- College Level ( at least completed 2nd Year) or College Graduate
- Fluent in English and Filipino
Applicants must also pass the height requirement. Measurements are as follow:
For Male applicants: 170 cm minimum to 180 cm maximum
For Female applicants: 160 cm minimum to 170 maximum
Venue: The REDFORT, Air Asia Corporate Headqurters, Blg 4, Unit 1
Salem Complex, Domestic Road, Pasay City
Date: December 2, 2017
Time: 8 AM to 12NN
For Male applicants, please come in corporate attire. Female applicants are requested to come in business attire ( knee high skirt) and in full make up.
Please bring the following documents:
- Original and Photocopy of VALID Passport ( at least 1 year validity)
- 1 piece passport size photo
- 1 whole body, post card sized colored photo
- Updated Resume or CV
Good luck to all aspiring flight attendants and hope to see you soon on our future Air Asia flights.
Please LIKE and SHARE