Do you want to become a flight attendant? AirAsia is hiring more Cabin Crew for 2017. Apply if you are interested, or let your friends and family who wants to become a stewardess or steward to come as a walk-in applicant to the job fair of this airline.
Fly high with Air Asia Philippines! Come to the cabin crew job hiring event this February 2017.
Where to go? What’s the venue? Wear the designated proper attire and bring your updated resume or curriculum vitae to the walk-in applicant venue together with all other requirements on this address PTC Mil-Com Aviation Training Center Inc., Broadlands Place, No.3 NAIA (MIA) Road, Corner P. Mayuga St., Tambo, Paranaque City.
When is the Air Asia cabin crew job fair 2017? It will be this coming 4 February 2017 (Saturday), processing of walk-in applicants for the Flight Attendant positions will start from 7 AM. You must come early so that you will be interviewed early too while the HRs and interviewers are still feeling upbeat and fresh.
So what are the absolute essentials and qualifications Air Asia Philippines is looking for their next cabin crew? The applicants must possess the following traits and skills:
- Outgoing and fun personality
- Inexhaustible smile
- Boundless energy
- Genuine interest to serve people
- Fluent spoken English
- Good communication skills
If you meet the qualification above, now you need to be ready with the requirements for this job fair 2017:
– Male and female applicants are welcome.
– You must be willing to be based in Kalibo, Puerto Princesa and Cebu Hubs
– You must have clear complexion and good set of teeth
– Your weight must be proportional to your height
*Height (ladies): minimum of 160 cm; maximum of 170 cm (barefoot)
*Height (men) minimum of 170 cm; maximum of 180 cm (barefoot)
– You must be a College graduate or College level (at least completed second year)
– You should be fluent in both English and Filipino
What to submit during the job fair of Air Asia this 2017? You need to prepare and bring the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of VALID passport
- Original and photocopy of Barangay, Police and NBI clearances
- 1 recent colored photo (passport size)
- 1 recent colored photo (post card size – whole body)
- Original and photocopy of school credentials (transcript of records, diploma/certificate, copy of grades, etc.)
- Updated resume/curriculum vitae
Wait! There is a Dress code for the cabin crew hiring, make sure to come to the interview venue wearing the prescribed clothing:
For Ladies – please come in business attire, specifically wear a knee-length skirt and full make-up.
For Gentlemen – please come in corporate attire.
Piso Fare PH sincerely wish that you will be one of the successful applicants that will be hired during this job fair of Air Asia. We hope that the next time, we and the readers of our website will fly you will be there to take care of us while up in the sky.
*Follow PISO FARE PH 2017 to 2018 for more updates on cabin crew hiring from all the airlines serving in the Philippines. You can also like our Facebook page to get the updates on promo fares and job openings.
Prepare for the big day! The best luck on the interview.
SHARE POST! SHARE Now!