Be an Air Asia All Star this 2018!!! Yes, Air Asia is looking for new Cabin Crew members, and one of them might be you!!!
They are looking for outgoing individuals with good communication skills and are service oriented to fill up the job vacancies.
Interested individuals must be willing to be assigned either in Clark, Kalibo or Cebu.
Walk in Interview will be held this January and this is a one day event so come in early for it will only be from 8AM to 12NN. Here are the details for the date and venue:
Air Asia Walk In Interview Date: January 27, 2018
VENUE: The REDFORT, Air Asia Corporate headquarters, Building 4, Unit 1, Salem Complex, Domestic Road, Pasay City
Applicants are requested to come in Business or Corporate attire. Female applicants must be in full make up and in business attire with knee high skirt.
Air Asia Cabin Crew Requirements
- Jon Opening is for Male and Female Applicants
- Must be College Level or Graduate
- With clear complexion and Good set of teeth
- Weight is proportionate to Height
- Height Requirements for Females: Minimum of 160 cm and Maximum of 170 cm
- Height Requirements for Males: Minimum of 170 cm and Maximum of 180 cm
Interested individuals are also requested to bring the following documents with them:
- Original and photocopy of your valid Passport ( at least 1 year validity)
- 1 piece passport sized photograph
- 1 piece whole body post card sized photograph
Piso Fare Philippines wishes all our readers all the best on their application for this Flight Attendant Hiring. Please LIKE us on Facebook to get more updates on the latest job hiring and airline promos for 2018 and 2019!!!
Please LIKE and SHARE